Cute Snowman Punch Art Card
- 2 nesting circle punch outs in white and 2 in black cardstock (2 1/2″ & 3″)
- 2 bare branch tree punch outs in brown cardstock
- 1 large cloud punch in green plaid cardstock (2″)
- 1 flower punch out in green plaid cardstock (1/2″)
- 1 heart punch out in green crimped cardstock (2 1/2″)
- 2 small button punch outs in green cardstock
- assortment of small circle punch outs in black cardstock
- 1 small folk heart punch out in orange cardstock
- Scarf: 3 arcs punch outs made from green plaid cardstock using a circle punch & 3 small circle punch outs
- Glue the white circles to the black circles allowing the black circles to peek out on one side.
- To make the nose trim the top of the orange folk heart with a circle punch.
- To make the scarf punch 2 arcs from green plaid cardstock then assemble the top and bottom snowballs sandwiching one of the arcs between them. Trim the arc as needed. Next use a Martha Stewart heart punch to “trim” the edges of the scarf. Glue the scarf tails to the snowman. Lastly glue together several of the small round punches together and let dry. Then glue them to the scarf as the “knot”.
- To make the hat glue the large cloud punch to the top of the large green heart so the heart is upside down. Allow to dry then hand trim the point as shown. Glue that cut off tip behind the “hat” top. Lastly