I found an Easter Egg Decorating Kit at the Dollar Tree last week and immediately said “I can make something with that!”. So here it is, my Mini Bunny Hug Wreath!
This would be a great craft for the kids. It is easy and inexpensive. No-one will guess that this is an up-cycled shower curtain ring!
- Shower Curtain Rings
- Fabric Scraps
- Quilt Batting
- Egg Decorating Kit
- White Pom-Poms
- Pastel Buttons
- Wrap shower curtain ring with quilt batting and torn fabric strips. See my previous post “Mini Fabric Wrapped Button Wreath” (link below) for instructions.
- Cut a short piece of the strip that is designed to wrap around an egg. Glue it to the wreath before gluing the bunny paws to the wreath. Glue a rick-rack strip on top of this. Glue a nesting set of buttons in the middle.
- Glue the bunny parts from the kit on the wreath like the bunny is hugging the wreath.
- Glue buttons on the bunny’s paws.
- Add a rick-rack bow with a small button centered on it to the base of one of the bunny’s ears.
- Glue a white pom-pom on the bottom of the wreath.
Thank you for reading my post. I hope you enjoyed the tutorial. If you have any questions or something is not clear, please let me know so that I can improve the tutorial.
Please take a moment to leave a comment and rate this post.
Melba a.k.a. buggalcrafts