Mini Sunglasses Punch Art
Here are the really cute mini sunglasses punch art I designed for my Stampin’ Up Owl Builder Punches that I decked out for the beach because what self-respecting owl would be seen dead at the beach NOT wearing some shades?
- 4 “D” block letter punches (1/2″)
- 2 circle punches (1/4″)
- 1 rectangle punch (1/2″)
- Assemble punch outs needed.
- Glue two “D”s together so that there is no gap. I used two different colors for emphasis. Of course if your letter punches are solid you don’t need to do this.
- Glue the circle punches to the backs of the sunglasses.
- Glue the rectangle punch to the back of the sunglasses.
- After they dry your sunglasses are ready for use.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR TAKING A LOOK!