My Prize From Create For Less
I was the week one winner in the 11th Anniversary Giveaway. I won the Martha Stewart Craft Station. I was so excited when I came home today and saw the box by my gate.
I have been so down lately with health problems and this was just a WONDERFUL treat that really brightened up my day – my whole month in fact. My granddaughter and I sat right down and played with the station. We had a blast and I can see many happy hours of crafting with the station. Thanks so much Create For Less.
Just wanted to let all my crafting friends know about Create For Less.
Create For Less has a lot to offer:
- Think Crafts! Is a blog for everyone who loves art, crafts, creative design, and working with their hands. It covers a broad range of craft categories, including paper crafts, sewing, quilting, kid’s crafts, needlearts, jewelry making and more.
- Ask questions, guest blog and more!
- It’s your one-stop online shop for craft, scrapbooking and sewing supplies. Our goal is to create a unique place where people can come together to share their creative passions, plus get the latest trend, project ideas, tips and techniques.
- CreateForLess also has a presence on Facebook offering giveaways, special offers, and crafts shared by readers and staff members.
- Free Stuff Friday – like them on Facebook and be entered to win free stuff on guess what day?