Punch Art Leprechaun: Updated
Punch Art Leprechaun
I really love all the punch art I have ogled lately on the web. And what I really like about punch art is that if you don’t have the punches the on-line project uses you can always come up with your own spin! A little re-cutting of the punches and the projects fall easily into place.
Punches & Materials
- 2 inch Paper Studios circle punch – 1 peach for face.
- 1 ½ inch Recollections heart punch – 1 peach, cut in half for ears.
- 1/2 inch EK Success square punch – 1 silver reverse punch for inside of hat buckle.
- 3/4 inch Stampin Up Itty Bitty Banner punch – punch around square to finish the hat buckle. Glue the buckle on with the pointed ends down to hide them under the brim.
- 1/4 inch Recollections circle punch – 2 dark green eyes, add a dab of paint or mini paper circles for highlights in the eyes.
- 3/4 inch Recollections circle punch – 1 pink for the mouth.
- 1 1/2 inch Recollections square punch – 1 green for the hat. Trim the corners of the top of the hat with the corner rounder.
- 1 1/2 inch Recollections square punch – 1 black 1/2 inch with “rectangle” for the hat band.
- 2 1/2 inch Recollections square punch – 1 green “rectangle ½ inch wide to serve as the hat brim. Round the corners.
- 1/4 inch Recollections circle – 1 peach circle, attach with a foam adhesive circle to make the nose stand out.
- 3 inch scalloped oval – 1 ginger, trim a cut-out with 2 inch circle punch so the “beard” hugs the face.
- 2 inch Paper Studios mustache – 1 ginger and one black mustache. Glue the black mustache to the back of the ginger one to create a slight 3D effect.
- 1 inch Stampin Up bird punch wing – 2 ginger, glue to forehead to peek out of the hat brim.
- White paint pen or white paint (apply with a toothpick) or mini white circles
- Glue stick
- Corner rounder
Thanks for taking a peek. I hope you enjoy this tutorial. I would LOVE to hear from you! . . . . . . . buggalcrafts