Cookie Cutters: Not Just For Cookies Anymore! Post # 21: Package Decoration & Name Tags
This is a great way to add a little finishing touch to a last-minute gift. Tie a mini cookie cutter and tags to a jar of cookie mix or to a bag of cookies. Add a wooden baking utensil, set of measuring spoons, oven mitt, etc. and your family recipe for the item (even if it’s Duncan Hines!).
This is a great way for the kids to have a hand in decorating gifts for their grandparents, aunts, etc.
Simply by varying the cutters you can adopt this project to any season.
- Craft foam or cardstock scraps
- Ribbon or trim
- Mini cookie cutters, wooden spoons, measuring cups, other baking utensils
- Markers, colors, etc.
- Cookie cutters
- To make the package decoration into a name tag write the “to” and “from” on one of the tags.
- Tie the package decoration to a package bow. Stick the bow atop a wrapped present to serve as a name tag and a package decoration.
- Or tie a wrapped present with raffia and then tie the package decoration to the package with the ends of the raffia and make a shoestring bow (my personal favorite).
Thank you for reading my post. I hope you enjoyed the tutorial. If you have any questions or something is not clear, please let me know so that I can improve the tutorial.
Please take a moment to leave a comment and rate this post.