Quick, Quick $1 Valentine’s Craft: Heart Shaped Measuring Cups
Ok, so it’s not quite time to decorate your Valentine’s tree, but it is time to start looking for inexpensive ways to do so! I have several craft projects for ornaments to share.
Let’s kick of the tree with an item bought at the Dollar Store. This is an easy way to get 4 ornaments for $1!
- Nesting heart shaped measuring cups
- Various trims: torn fabric strips, ribbon, strands of baby pearls, raffia, lace, etc.
- Take the cups apart – this is the hard part! Mine were held together with one of the banes of my life – a plastic holdey thing (I think that’s the official name of them!). After finally getting them cut apart, my struggle wasn’t over yet! I had to pry them apart. I really wouldn’t want to use these for everyday use and struggle with them daily!
- Once apart take your trim and thread it through the convenient hole in the top and tie a shoestring bow.
- Hang on tree. Told you it was quick!
Thank you for reading my post. I hope you enjoyed the tutorial. If you have any questions or something is not clear, please let me know so that I can improve the tutorial.
Please take a moment to leave a comment and rate this post.